How To Submit A Task Using The Client Portal
- In the Task Subject field, enter a general overview of what the task is about. For example, Blog post created.
- In the Description of Task field, enter the details of the task. Enter as much detail as you can. In particular, what is the goal of the task.
- Add any Relevant file. For example, for an email series, add a document with the details of each email. For an automation, add a diagram of the workflow.
- Select the priority you would like for this task.If you need this task completed before any of your existing tasks, change the task priority.
|Priority||Use this when...|
|It can sit in my task queue as normal.||Select this option to have this task completed after any other tasks you submitted previously.|
|This need to be done before any of my other tasks.||Select this option to have this task completed before any of your existing tasks. Tasks set to this priority will be completed in the order they're submitted.|
|I need this done super urgent.||Put this task in a high priority queue. Tasks submitted with this priority will required you to purchase a Priority Task Token. Multiple tasks submitted with this priority will be completed in the order they're submitted.|
- If you select “I need this done super urgent”, enter your card details and the card holder’s name.
- Select the checkbox to acknowledge the terms of service relating to Priority Task Tokens.
- Select SUBMIT THIS TASK.